11.6.16

 

Millions of Muslims turn to Jesus / Yeshua in just one night. You wont believe this is possible

From city to city in Africa they came, just to listen to this man of G-D. The decision cards for Christ was over 15.000.000 all up, from all the revival crusades put together, You wont believe what you see, so many people. It looked like a sea of people. If this keeps up, Africa will no longer be considered a Muslim nation.
Praise G-D for that. hallelujah.

G-D and why I write it this way.

This way my G-D is identified as the only one true G-D. The G-D of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I show the greatest of humility and respect, by not defiling his Holy name. The great I AM. Yeshua. King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
I know who I am in Christ, because it has been revealed to me. Also, not everything was written down in your King James Bible. G-D has many secrets, which he only reveals to certain people at certain times in history. And of course, G-D is not a liar. It is up to every confessing Christian, to seek out the deeper spiritual meaning of every single scripture. Very very soon, what has been invisible to the human eye, will be made manifest, right across the globe. Time is up!!!!!!!

Video

Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?